Your Privacy Rights
General Collection and Use
Some information is explicitly provided to us by you, while other information, such as your IP address, is gathered automatically as you use our service. You may voluntarily provide certain personal identifying information to us in connection with your purchase of travel-related products and services (all of which will be referred to as “Personal Information”). If you choose to provide us with Personal Information by opting in, you consent to our collection of that information and to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States. Personal Information includes all information you voluntarily provide to us, whether in person, by telephone, mail or e-mail, or on this Website, such as: (i) your contact information (e.g. name, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification number, and postal and e-mail addresses); (ii) financial information (e.g. credit card number, security code, cardholder name, billing address, and expiration date); and (iii) information related to your travel profile (e.g. travel preferences, including seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, booking history and interests, and special health accommodations).
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with travel-related information, including providing you with responses to vacation requests, travel notifications, travel confirmations and updates, as well as managing your account, processing bills, and/or personalize mailings (electronic or otherwise) or other communications that you consent to receive, and to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activity, resolve disputes and collect fees.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information We may share your information with third parties to facilitate your travel plans or requests for information.
- Tzell Travel may share your Personal Information (only to the extent reasonably necessary or as required by the circumstances) and Aggregated Data, when applicable, with the following parties:
- Signature Travel Network (“Signature”), in order for Signature to (1) assist Tzell Travel in providing the requested travel services to you, (2) provide aggregate reporting to Tzell Trave] and certain third parties (using only Aggregated Data and not individual Personal Information when provided to third parties), and (3) provide 24/7/365 emergency customer support for certain eligible clients.
- The highly regarded vendors and preferred suppliers with which Tzell Travel has alliances so that you may receive information about exclusive offers or other luxury products and services in which you may be interested (but if you do not wish to receive marketing communications from those parties, please contact us and/or by unsubscribing;
- Non-affiliated third party vendors and service providers which provide certain services or functions requested by you and/or which fulfill your requested transactions, including but not limited to, hotels, airlines, cruise lines, tour operators and car rental companies, as well as service providers who assist with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection and affiliate and award programs).
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- The appropriate parties if it is requested by a government agency or law enforcement personnel or if we are otherwise required by law to disclose it in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law (in which case, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection available to us).
- The appropriate parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities, to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Tzell Travel, our clients or others, and in accordance with our terms and conditions and other agreements.
- Other appropriate entities, such as our successors or assigns, should we undergo a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
- The appropriate parties when we believe in good faith that disclosure is required to protect the security, property, assets and/or rights of Tzell Travel from unauthorized use or misuse of the Site or anything found at the Site.
Tzell Travel may provide third-party links, or otherwise cooperate with third parties, to provide you with access to online booking tools. These online booking tools are owned and operated by third party providers and are not under the control of Tzell Travel. Tzell Travel may provide access to these online booking tools as a service to you, and is not responsible for their operation, content, information practices or any link contained in a linked site. These tools often gather personally identifiable information and financial information from you to complete your booking requests, and our service may include some of your Personal Information in the link to the booking tool to help streamline the booking process.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Like most websites, we use log files to track system activity. These files include IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), and other technical information relating to your use of our Website. We use this information to analyze usage patterns, observe trends, administer the site, track user movements in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Security of Information
Tzell Travel maintains a comprehensive information security program that is designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information.
In addition to any Personal Information you may voluntarily provide to us, this Website also collects general information regarding visitors and users of this Website as it relates to their use of the Website (referred to herein as “Aggregated Data”). This information is collected automatically each time a user navigates our Website. The term Aggregated Data includes, but is not limited to, such information as traffic patterns, number, frequency and duration of visits to certain pages, visits from other websites or to third-party websites linked to this Website, use of particular services and interest in services, information or features of the Website or other parties made available through or found at the Website. This information is anonymous and is useful for improving the content and navigational tools of our Website. Aggregated Data may also include information or data obtained from you or other sources which has been combined with or compiled from other information or data in such a manner to no longer be personally identifiable or linked to an individual. Aggregated Data is not considered Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
Tzell Travel does not sell travel or other services for purchase by children. Please be aware that Tzell Travel has not designed this Website for, and does not intend for it to be used by, anyone under age 18. Accordingly, this Website should not be used by anyone under age 18. Tzell Travel specifically requests that persons under the age of 18 not use this Site or submit information to the Site. Tzell Travel does not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not submit any personally identifiable information to Tzell Travel.
By providing Personal Information to us, you are giving your consent and permission for any use of the Personal Information that is consistent with the uses stated in this Policy or elsewhere at the Website at the point you submit such Personal Information, and such consent will be presumed by Tzell Travel, unless you expressly state otherwise at the time you submit the Personal Information. If you do not agree to the uses stated in this Policy or disclosed elsewhere at the Website, please do not use the Website or provide us with any Personal Information.
Viewing or Changing Personal Information
You should obtain the consent of any third party prior to your providing any Personal Information of that third party through this Website, as any access to view or change to his/her information may be available only through your account. You may access, view, and update your Personal Information, vacation preferences, or communication preferences by Clicking Here.
Questions or Comments? If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or the way we use your Personal Information, please feel free to call us at : 800-275-7400 or write to us at 119 West 40th Street, New York, NY 10018. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to Vacations by Tzell and we welcome your feedback.